« Home | Break Out the Popcorn »

Welcome to sbcvideos.info!

Outstanding Site!!! BOLD MOVE!!!
A Breakthrough for us Little Guys!!

Can you record the Patterson/Mohler breakout session for us????

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for doing this. I wasn't able to afford going from Salt Lake to Greensboro this year, so I'm really looking forward to keeping up with what's going on through avenues like yours. Thanks again!

Blessings,
Jason Epps
Salt Lake City, UT

Great job - My Pastor is Dr. Sutton, and I am anxious to watch the proceeding. Keep it in focus!!!!

David

This is awesome. I wanted to be in Greensboro. Now I will :) Now somebody just needs to figure out a way for us to be able to vote via internet.

SWBTS Student

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Post a Comment