« Home | Please accept our apologies.... » | Wade Burleson Interview » | Man on the Street, Episode 1 » | Welcome to sbcvideos.info! » | Break Out the Popcorn »

Video Interview Updates

We are in the process of uploading videos and sorting through a plethora of interviews this afternoon. Please be patient as we get these things up and running! We'll have some more really good stuff very soon!

Additionally, the Westboro Church interview is divided into three portions. All three will be available as soon as we can get them up and running. Enjoy the first one for now and we think you'll really enjoy the others as well!

I appreciate your zeal, but I would rather have more from the SBC than from Westboro. I have heard enough of hate in the name of God.

I feel these guys are like a quote I once heard.

"Vengence is mine saith the Lord, and He uses my two hands to accomplish it!"

Very interesting! Good work on your part but to say "enjoy" is weird.

Please don't give hatemongers like these any attention or publicity. Thanks for what you do

Post a Comment