« Home | Wiley Drake - 2nd Vice President, SBC » | Don Hinkle - Editor, Missouri Baptist Pathway » | Westboro Church Interview - Parts 1, 2 & 3 » | Video Interview Updates » | Please accept our apologies.... » | Wade Burleson Interview » | Man on the Street, Episode 1 » | Welcome to sbcvideos.info! » | Break Out the Popcorn »

We need you!

SBC Videos was created to highlight SBC activities from a grassroots level. We intentionally wanted this to be something that wasn't a professional production of a convention entity, but rather an opportunity for Southern Baptists to see and hear from other Southern Baptists about issues and concerns that interest them.

Now that the convention is over and John and I are not able to create each of these videos on our own, we need your help to make this site a continued success. We want your video's of events and/or experiences from SBC life that highlight exciting things that God is doing. Whether it is a mission trip, a worship service, a personal testimony, etc. We want to experience what God is doing in and around the SBC.

So, if you have a video that is self-produced (no professionally produced pieces, please) we want to show it. In order to turn one in for consideration, you will need to set up a free acount at YouTube. In order to do that, your video should be less than 100mb in size. Once you've done that and uploaded your video, please email the video link to either myself (micah [at] friesville [dot] com), or John (john [at] toward-the-goal [dot] net). We will then view it. If we give it the thumbs up, it will then be posted for SBC'ers from around the convention to experience. We hope this will allow for churches that would never be highlighted in a denominational publication, to share with others about their personal experiences with God.

Technical Assistance Links

For a movie editor, we recommend: Windows Media Movie Maker

For a video host, we require: YouTube.com

For video editing support, we recommend: Windows Support

Unless you're a Mac user, in which case we have no solutions for you.

Try iLife which comes with iMovie, iPhoto, and iDVD. iMovie is your editor, and it's nice. Like WMM, but made for Mac, so it's all the better.

And YouTube works. And of course, to watch everything, use Quicktime. Especially since Windows Media Player is no longer supported on Mac OS.

Hooray.

Ok Joe, you got me. I never even thought about Mac users. I apologize! :-) Thanks for providing the info.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This video blog is a great idea, Micah! I was really surprised to stumble across this site, but I'm glad that I did. I've put a link on my blog site so others can join your project.

Blessings,
Bill Lollar
Grace Church Planting Ministries

Good blog - very interesting!! Thought you might like some excellent advice on driving extra traffic to your website/blog - I'm into pc game and console and to drive traffic to my website I was searching around the internet for absolutely ages looking for SEO tools to fire my site up the Google search engine, then I signed up free for this superb traffic gereating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites/blogs and my site is shooting up the Google rankings quicker than ever before.

Consequently this can see your affiliate commissions shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for you and your family. Sign up now - it's free.
. Sorry if this information is of no use to you but seeing as you have the anonymous feature enabled I thought I should share this free bit of essential promotional advice with you and would hope you would do the same for me.

I hope the tool will serve you equally as well as it has me!!

Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Post a Comment